Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kitchen Gadget

I've come across a lot of kitchen gadgets in the past few years. Some are great, others are destined for the recycling bin. This herb chopper is one that not only do I love, but have now also purchased as gifts for friends.

I know chopping herbs isn't the hardest thing on the planet, but if it were so easy why are there numerous special tools to help with it? The reason I love this one is that it chops everything evenly and quickly without bruising. It also has a great little part on the handle that can be used to pull rosemary and thyme through, pulling each of the leaves off.


It's the Fresh Herb Pro, and I received mine as a gift. I have seen them in cooking stores, Sears etc., and I believe it retails around $15-$20. Definitely worth the investment!

No comments: