Friday, August 20, 2010

It's been a long time...

Hello everyone,

My sincere apologies for taking so much time off this summer, but it was for a very good cause. I went and got hitched! It was a lot of fun, and of course we were inundated with fabulous gifts, many of them kitchen oriented, which I will have to try out and blog about.

There was a fabulous shower held in my honour, and the guests contributed money so that Brent and I can take a culinary course here in Vancouver, which we are very excited about. Guests also brought their favourite kitchen gadgets, and boy did we get a lot of great stuff.

One of my favourites though, would have to be this apron from my mom, although I'm not sure how funny Brent finds it.
We had a great time back in Ontario, spent a lot of time with family and friends, and a lot of time out at Big Basswood, where my dad and I successfully (and messily) made Eggs Benedict together for the first time. That post will come later as well.

Thanks for waiting, many more posts to come!!!

Rebecca

1 comment:

Hanne said...

Huge congratulations to you and Brent! Being married is great; you'll love it.