Friday, December 7, 2007

The Beginning

Today I am starting a blog. This blog will be primarily focused on sharing recipes and ideas on how to eat well and enjoy food. I believe that we need to all start making food a priority in our lives. Whether it's as simple as making informed choices on what we eat, or making an effort to make meal time a time to connect. Food is one thing that we all need, we cannot function without feeding our bodies, and there are so many choices that it can be overwhelming. I have always had an interest in food and cooking, however this grew into a bit of a hobby when I realized I had an intolerance for many pre-packaged and processed foods. This was a huge blessing in disguise, and now food and eating has become a great and enjoyable part of my life. I hope to inspire others to view food in the same way that I do. I look forward to sharing my passion with others.

1 comment:

Jesse J Cote said...

As a personal tast tester of Reebs', I can assure you it is goooooooooooooooddd. mmmmmmmmmmm. aaaachhhchhhhchhh. slurp.